Friday, September 19, 2008

It's been a long time

It’s been a long time since I last wrote on my life. I realize this may have been negligent on my plan to document my thoughts and experiences, but I feel that it was necessary. My life has been rather hectic and confusing. Not confusing in the sense that I don’t understand the direction I am heading in, just in the sense that I’ve desperately needed some order my life. I’ve allowed my lack of spare time to dictate my mind. I easily got caught in a whirl wind of “to-do’s” and rarely allow myself enough time to think.


This week I believe God intervened and sent me friends that create an atmosphere or relaxation. Being near them, whether doing nothing or something, has always been refreshing. These moments of peace have allowed me to gain back my sanity and joy. I’m not fully to the point where I can give my control to God, but I am certainly working on this aspect of my life. I depend on His direction in my life, and I don’t want to revert to my old ways of dictating my every decision.


So here it is…a reminder of my life goal

I wish to live a peaceful, yet productive life.
I wish to allow God complete control over my actions and thoughts
I wish to think of others more than myself
I wish to create on a regular basis for His glory and not my own gratification
I wish to not take relationships for granted
I wish to create harmony and order in my life
I wish to cherish every moment as is it were the perfect moment
I wish to trust in HIM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wonderful my dear. you are wonderful.