Monday, June 9, 2008

New Blessings...

Little update on my life…

  • I got the job at the new boutique that is opening in Nampa. Very excited
  • Today was the first day at my babysitting job. The twins are one year older making my job a bit easier and less dramatic. Very nice
  • This week I am packing and preparing myself for a very long trip to Europe. I will see some of my best friends for the first time since I left over a year ago. The reality of this trip hasn’t quite hit me yet. I know that I’m going to Norway. I keep telling myself this, but only in these moments do I fully take that fact in. I’m going to Norway! I get to see them again! I honestly didn’t know if I would ever get the chance, and here it is 1 year later not 10 years like I had imagined. This trip is a true blessing. I thank God so much for this opportunity. I’m sad to be leaving friends behind, but I know this trip will be wonderful for me and I will be home shortly.
  • I have the chance to visit friends tomorrow before I leave so I’m very happy.
  • Have a interview at Urban Outfitters. I don’t know if I should work there or not with all my other commitments so I’m praying and leaving it up to God.
  • Life is good…what more can I say?

2 comments:

andrea. said...

my goodness, dear! you are busy! have a fantastic time in europe!

Malin said...

Katie!!!:D I didnt know you had a blog! Nice!:) Glad to hear your happy with the job you`ve got! When are you re-entering Norway?? ;) hope to be able to see you!!! Hugs malin